Product Manager l
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/9/2019
END DATE 2/12/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONHenry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible for the strategy, roadmap and detail technical feature definition of one or more products. Functions as a business and technical manager for assigned product(s), responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. Responsible for the gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Ensures that the product(s) support the companys overall strategy and goals. Bridges organizational gaps between different functional groups, most often between development, marketing, sales and support. Researches the market and competitive environment in the effort to define a product vision that provides significant long-term advantage to the targeted customers of the assigned products and to the company. Role is inclusive of being a technical expert on the product(s) as well as having a very good working knowledge of the business drivers and customer success factors for the assigned products.
* Define the product vision, strategy and roadmap by leveraging competitive, customer and market analysis
* Define Marketing Requirements Documents (MRDs) and Product Requirements Documents (PRDs) based upon the business drivers and customer success factors
* Trade research on the product offerings inclusive of competitive, client, pricing and industry trending
* Define business conditions, testing support and system configuration, training documentation, and administrative tools, as well as written procedures
* Development of project plans and status reports to monitor projects
* Prioritize and manage the feature backlog for effective release planning
* Provide new ideas and concepts that contribute to enhanced customer experience, expand product capabilities and set us apart from our competition
* Assist in customer advocacy for product / solution designs
* Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
* Work closely with development or vendor team(s) to ensure feature sets exceed customer expectation
* Continuously monitor, measure and report on key business metrics. Identify areas for improvement
* Very knowledgeable and become a go to company resource on assigned product(s)
* In-depth knowledge of sales requirements on assigned product(s)
* In-depth knowledge of support requirements on assigned products(s)
* Visit customers and attend industry events
Typically 2 to 4 years of related professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
* Basic understanding of industry practices
* General proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
* Basic planning/organizational skills and techniques
* Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Basic presentation and public speaking skills
* Basic interpersonal skills
* Developing professional credibility
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Must be proficient in project management knowledge & skills
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
* Must be very knowledgeable of current Information Technology Hardware and Software
* Must be very knowledgeable of Technologies associated with small to medium businesses
* Possesses excellent public presentation skills both internal and external (customer-facing)
* Ability to lead and participate in cross-functional team(s)
* Experience in developing marketing and product requirements for hardware and software products and services
* Demonstrates knowledge and skills of the Pragmatic Marketing Framework in 5 if the 21 categories associated with product management
Knowledge of the Dental market including the business of dentistry is preferred
FULL-TIME BENEFITS AVAILABLE:
* Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
* Earn 7 Paid holidays
* Get evenings and weekends off!
* Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
* 401K with competitive company match
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
* Lunch delivered daily from local restaurants for purchase
* Onsite gym with personal trainer options
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers