Production Associate - Lamination - 2nd shift 6/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Scope:
A Lamination Operator will perform all the duties related to Lay-up and Press, to include set up, start-up, shut-down, operation, quality checks, preventative maintenance and minor repairs. An operator will work with machines that move work from station to station. Will be exposed to hazardous waste while performing daily job duties. Operators will undergo Chemical Handling training prior to the start of performing these duties and will actively participate in ongoing hazardous waste and chemical handling training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lay-up process steps
- Run press set-up, operation, shutdown, and emergency shutdown
- Read and interpret shop traveler to verify count and quality of previous process steps is met
- Read and interpret stack-up/construction and documented instructions or notes for special requirements
- Enter jobs and quality information in the Manufacturing Control System.
- Complete all internal departmental documentation accurately including travelers, daily preventative maintenance/Process Analysis Log(PAL),and heat rise press cycle charting
- Immediately communicate to your Supervisor, Manager or Process Engineer any discrepancies found in materials, product, or equipment
- Maintain a safe, neat and orderly workplace
- Follow all safety measures when handling chemicals and hazardous waste with regard to use, mixing and disposing chemicals
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the extent necessary to perform the job
- Able to lift 50 pounds without straining, and be able to stand throughout the shift
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Anaren is a VEVRAA/Federal Contractor and EEO/AA Employer, including disabled and veterans.