Production/Cleaning Technician 9/13/2020
Servpro of Marshall, Sedalia and Columbia
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Primary Responsibilities
* Respond to emergency service calls and perform services as assigned.
* Clean and deodorize contents, launder clothing. Take pictures of contents/laundry pre and post wash.
* Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project
* Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and disinfect equipment.
* Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
* Perform production processes per work order and per crew chief/Project Manager directions.
* Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
* Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
* Attend training events and obtain certifications.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Effective oral communication
* Basic math skills
* Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
* High school diploma/GED preferred
* Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
* Climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl on knees into spaces, attics), sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time, repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
* Work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
* Travel locally and out of state when necessary
* Pass a background check
* Valid driver's license with good driving record