Production Employee - Soil Receiving, Truck Unloading 10/15/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRODUCTION EMPLOYEE - SOIL RECEIVING, TRUCK UNLOADING
THIS POSITION IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL!
UniFirst is seeking a reliable and hardworking Production Team Partner to join our UniFirst Family. As a Team Partner in the Soil Receiving and Truck Unloading department, you will be an essential part of our production team working to clear out soiled product from our service trucks, where our production process begins every morning. Our Production schedule runs daytime hours Monday through Friday because in the UniFirst culture, we believe nights and weekends should be reserved for personal and family time.
WHAT S IN IT FOR YOU*
Our Team Partners get quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to! Many of our Plant Managers started at UniFirst working on the production floor!
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome.
WHAT YOU LL BE DOING:
* Adding and replacing garments when necessary
* Inspecting and counting products upon return from service routes
* Completing paperwork and record keeping in a timely manner
* Maintaining a clean stockroom area
* Processing out-of-service uniforms returned from routes
* Order picking, garment grading, and emblem processing as needed
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor s direction
* High school education and/or GED equivalent required
* Ability to clearly read, write, and clearly communicate verbally with supervisor
* Ability to stand and walk for an 8-hour shift
* Some individual tasks require heavy lifting, must be able to carry up to 80 lbs
* Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10s and 100s. Ability to perform these operations using American standard units in weight measurement, volume, and distance
BENEFITS & PERKS
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 1.5-billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine s Best Companies to Sell For list and recognized on Forbes magazine s Platinum 400 Best Big Companies list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there s never been a better time to join our team.
UNIFIRST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE IN HIRING OR EMPLOYMENT AGAINST ANY INDIVIDUAL ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, GENDER, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, RELIGION, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, AGE, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL STATUS, PREGNANCY, CITIZENSHIP, OR ANY OTHER FACTOR PROTECTED BY ANTI-DISCRIMINATION LAWS