Production Employee - Soil Receiving, Truck Unloading 7/23/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRODUCTION EMPLOYEE - SOIL RECEIVING, TRUCK UNLOADING
Charlotte, North Carolina
PRODUCTION EMPLOYEE SOIL RECEIVING, TRUCK UNLOADING
As a Soil Receiver, Truck Unloader, you will be responsible for:
* Unloading soiled products from trucks
* Separating products by type
* Weighing soiled product and hoisting/storing until next process
* Handling reductions - modifications to the customer's account (either adding or removing product)
* Following all safety policies and rules
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor s direction
* Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift
* Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with supervisor
* Some individual tasks require lifting 25-30 lbs. for short periods of time and pushing of heavy carts, may require heavy lifting of 75 lbs. or more at times
* High school diploma or equivalent experience required
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine Platinum 400 Best Big Companies organization that delivers on your career with:
* Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
* Top quality skills training designed to enhance performance and assist you with your career potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST. UniFirst.
UNIFIRST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE IN HIRING OR EMPLOYMENT AGAINST ANY INDIVIDUAL ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, GENDER, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, RELIGION, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, AGE, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL STATUS, PREGNANCY, CITIZENSHIP, OR ANY OTHER FACTOR PROTECTED BY ANTI-DISCRIMINATION LAWS