Production (OK) 9/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Date: Sep 1, 2020
Production positions are classified as a Level 2 jobs. Production positions are in 4 levels and are based on job duties performed. Level 1 is the most entry level and level 4 as the most advanced. Production positions include machine operator, production worker and material handler.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Machine Operator - Operates a CNC or manual production machine. Assist with setup, calibration, and operation of machinery. Work from production sysytems, blueprints, and verbal/written instructions. Responsible for quality of product based on set standards by inspecting finished product/part.
Production Worker - Assembles products and parts using hand tools, may operate assorted machinery, ensures productrion quality standards are met.
Material Handler - Operates motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment to move, stack, load and unload material and product, check and receive material in the computer using SAP, empty dumpters, perform cycle counts, and locate and stage components and materials as needed throughout the assembly process.
Employee is expected to:
* Conform to all safety guidelines while performing duties and operating equipment
* Handle and maintain flow of materials and products through the production flow
* Identify work to be performed via company systems
* Contribute to safety and process improvements
* Maintain daily housekeeping
* Perform other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Between 6-12 months prior experience for any one of the job classifcations assigned, preferred
* Basic math and computer skills
* Machine Operator and Production Worker: Must be able to read a tape measure and handle basic hand tools; experience reading blueprints
* Material Handler: Must be proficient operating a forklift truck and non-motorized material handling equipment
* Stable work history
* Must lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
* Standing for a minimum of 8 hours per day
* Continuous lifting, kneeling, pulling, bending, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The Greenheck Group is an at will and Equal Opportunity Employer