Production Operator - Via Fill (Swing) 8/22/2020
Forest Grove, OR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Production Operator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adherence to production time sensitive disciplines
- Set and maintain processing equipment within operational parameters.
- Meet or exceed expected output targets and metrics.
- Read blueprints and comprehend the English instruction documents and engineering notes to take individual/specific action to produce precisely designed products.
- Strict compliance to all safety and quality guidelines.
- Follow dispatch as required while making allowances for schedule changes in response to Hot Orders and customer requirements.
- Work closely with others in a Team environment.
- Demonstrate a strong, customer-focused culture
- Operate with a true sense of urgency.
- Exact adherence to process requirements.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years experience in process manufacturing.
- Experience and understanding of Lean Principles strongly preferred.
- Experience and understanding of continuous improvement strongly preferred.
- Printed circuit board manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in CNC and/or mechanical drill is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of circuit board terminology.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of CNC machinery, measurement and inspection tools to include magnification, scopes, eye loops, calipers, gauges, etc.).
- Strong understanding and demonstrated comprehension of written instructions in English including customer standards, blueprints, and shop control documents.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the degree necessary to perform the job
- Ability to perform detailed work
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- Ability to lift 30 pounds without straining
- Ability to stand throughout shift.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Two years experience in the printed circuit board industry preferred
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.