Production & Sourcing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Rubic Capital Trust
Beverly Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRODUCTION & SOURCING MANAGER * Oversee, lead and execute all aspects of production and sourcing for a fashion-forward contemporary men s lifestyle collection consisting of, but not limited to; underwear, loungewear, socks, t-shirts, athleisure and swimwear
* Manage vendor relationships, as well as sourcing new vendors, agents as required for execution of new designs
* Costing and negotiation of terms, import/export procedures with vendors
* Oversee execution of quality control process
* Establish approvals & assurance processes and protocols
* Devise geographically strategic secondary sources to reduce the overall risk profile of the supply chain
* Devise and adhere to key milestone dates from a development and a production time and action calendar and keep the trains running on time
* Collaborate with cross functional teams to execute product development strategies.
7-10 years of experience in garment manufacturing, including construction and fabric knowledge, preferably with past experience with related products.
Proven experience in finding and vetting experienced suppliers, developing long term relationships, and negotiating strategic agreements to ensure constant cost, lead-time and quality improvements
Bachelors degree in clothing/textile production or other relevant area
Possesses a complete understanding of apparel manufacturing and experience overseeing supply chains. Knowledge of domestic and international (Asia) supply chains
Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
Detail oriented, organized, strong business acumen
Proficient in the use of relevant Microsoft office programs
Exercise a high degree of professionalism, enthusiasm
Powered by JazzHR