Production Supervisor II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Mount Joy, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. JOB OVERVIEW
As a Production Supervisor, a typical day may include:
* Responsible for the day-to-day operations for the manufacturing functions.
* Defines goals, improves technologies, and determines best course of action to meet schedules and/or resolve technical issues.
* Translates customer requirements into state-of-the-art manufacturing strategies and process, resulting in cost-effective processing and profitable manufacturing of company products.
* Owner of the plant escalation process to ensure schedules are maintained. Works closely with other plant support functions, communicating the status of operations and requesting assistance from them when required.
* Determine that labor resources are sufficient for successfully meeting production requirements and assure that these resources are properly trained and being used to achieve maximum capacity. Labor flexibility is a key initiative that is being driven in the plant.
* You will monitor operations in conjunction with the EHS Coordinator assuring that we are following all safety and environmental regulations and specifications.
* Drive plant continuous improvement efforts and lean concepts with team, supporting them through the PIM and tier processes.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Experience in the use of Six Sigma tools and lean manufacturing techniques
* Experience in lead time reduction and cost savings activities
* Skilled in the use of PC and software applications (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Project)
* Experience with MRP and CRP manufacturing applications a plus
Thia position is located at our Mount Joy, PA site. COMPETENCIES
Building Effective Teams
Managing and Measuring Work
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
* Generous 401(k) Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Benefits start on day one
* Charity Donation Matching Program
* Competitive Paid Time Off
* Employee Resource Groups
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Healthcare for Associates and Families
* Health and Wellness Incentives
* Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.