This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/4/2020
END DATE 8/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Overview:
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking aProduction Supervisorto support our Menomonie, WI facility.Production Supervisor will provide leadership for all production activities emphasizing the priorities of safety, quality and efficiency to meet or exceed business plan objectives and meet customer expectations for quality, delivery and service.
Shift:5:00PM to 5:00AM Rotating 12 Hour Shift: N1
* Provide direction and leadership to production staff, including people management such as: performance; disciplinary issues; hiring; assisting with career development; communicate information to direct reports; ensuring team is accomplishing goals/objectives; administrative processing; and, maintaining trust and confidentiality
* Leadership ability and foresight to plan and delegate work in addition to project staffing for production needs
* Organize and coordinate activities within the manufacturing operation to meet or exceed the facility and corporate goals
* Ensure quality procedures are executed and quality parts are produced and delivered on time that meets customer specifications
* Coach and facilitate problem solving among production staff
* Promote continuous improvement involvement along with timely completion of all corrective actions assigned
* Consistently monitor machinery, processes, tools and work cell layouts and recommend improvements
* Create an environment of accountability on the production floor
* Associates Degree in a manufacturing related discipline with 2 - 4 years of related experience,
* Minimum (4) year mix of education and experience
* Minimum two (2) years supervisory experience to supervise all Production staff
* Minimum four (4) years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Skills and Abilities:
* Be a self-starterand possess the ability to properly manage time and projects
* Good organizational, written, interpersonal and communication skills
* Decision making and prioritization skills
* Able to manage multiple tasks at once
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Results driven
* Proficient with computers and software
* Ability to develop and meet project schedules, along with contingency plans
* Frequent walking, sitting, standing
* Occasional lifting, bending, kneeling, twisting
* Some programs may have vision requirements
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Molex, LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran