This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/5/2019
END DATE 1/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Want to make something truly special? Join Ardent Mills, the premier flour-milling and ingredients company. With us, you can make products that exceed customer expectations. Make communities healthier and more prosperous. Make the innovative breakthroughs that shape our industry. Make the food that nourishes people throughout North America.
Our operations and services are supported by 40 flour mills, three bakery-mix facilities, and a specialty bakery, all located in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. We have deep roots in our communities, employing more than 100 certified millers, supporting thousands of local jobs and contributing billions of dollars to local economies.
This role is responsible for various general duties including repetitive tasks, heavy lifting, standing in one place for long periods, and other duties involving processing equipment.
* General labor performing tasks such as lifting, moving, scraping, scrubbing and cleaning equipment
* Complete accurate and detailed paperwork
* Must be mindful at all times of personal safety and the safety of those working in the same area and adhere to all safety rules at all time
* Must keep food safety in mind at all time
* Work will be done primarily in a plant atmosphere
* Lifting, pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs. is required
* Able to perform physical labor and to work all day on feet
* Able to work efficiently while being cautious and careful not to create hazards which could endanger self or others
* Good work ethic with high personal standards for cleanliness
* Alert and willing to learn a wide variety of tasks
* Must keep safety and food safety in mind at all times
High School Diploma or GED
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Possess curiosity and always look for ways to improve procedures
* Flexibility regarding work hours. Able to occasionally work all shifts
* Must be able to work in various conditions and different heights
* Must be able to read, follow and retain detailed instructions for numerous different tasks and maintain records according to instructions
* Basic computer skills
* Moderate level of mechanical skills
Ardent Mills is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees in this position. The description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of Ardent Mills.