Program Analyst - Clearance Required 6/5/2020
Logistics Management Institute
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
LMI is hiring a Program analyst to support the US Army U. S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command as part of a team providing engineering and technical services support.
LMI is a private government consulting firm, dedicated exclusively to advancing the management of the government. Founded in 1961 as a not-for-profit company, we deliver the best value for the government dollar as all revenues are directed to our mission of advancing government rather than to delivering shareholder value. We operate completely free of political and commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our clients. Our clients value our Specialized services in logistics, intelligence, homeland security, health care, and energy and environment markets. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction.
We offer a generous compensation package with excellent benefits that start the first day of employment. Business casual dress, flex time, and tuition reimbursement are a few of our many work-life benefits available to our employees.
* Provide programmatic and financial support to include: preparation of technical and management analyses, assessments, and reports; capturing, converting, editing, updating, maintaining, sustaining and managing, storing, distributing, and disposing of technical and financial documents; and development, management, and maintenance of databases and records.
* Participate in weapon system reviews.
* Perform reconciliation of Table of Distribution and Allowance (TDA) mapping, provide input to manpower concept plans, and provide input to manpower-centric tasks.
* Provide routine financial functions to include, but not limited to, preparing and receiving financial documents, providing input for programming requirements, review of status of funds, and review of labor reports for affordability issues.
* Provide subject matter expertise in financial execution for all of DoD and Non-Title 10 Appropriations. This includes but is not limited to the following: Foreign Military Sales (FMS) funding, Operations and Maintenance (OMA), Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E), Other Procurement (OPA) and Working Capital Funds.
* Minimum BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
* 5+ years related experience.
* Must have and maintain an active Secret clearance..
LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.