Program and Engineering Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 85610
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Program and Engineering Management to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
Experience with the following preferred:
* Participate in Navy acquisition/life cycle support processes for systems or component design, development, engineering, installation, maintenance, and/or modernization efforts; serve as Gov t staff or contractor technical support in warfare/platform systems program offices or systems engineering offices or activities.
* Experience/understanding of NAVSEA technical authority processes, including certification.
* Familiar with shipboard HM&E systems, and their operations, maintenance, and training; particularly with fleet engineering activity experience with electrical systems, battery, fuel cells, and/or other high energy storage systems.
* Basic understanding of PPBS cycles, products, and interface with ship programs
* Experience scheduling and facilitating meetings, recording decisions, tracking assigned tasks/actions
* Experience organizing and facilitating staff/clients of different disciplines to develop efficient strategies for program improvement/optimization.
* Ability to assemble and analyze technical and programmatic information and develop clear and concise presentations of program status.
* Broad base understanding of engineering/technical disciplines for marine/shipboard systems Demonstrated ability to understand complex system design and technical issues, and hands-on experience with technical documentation.
* Excel with verbal and written communications (technical papers and naval correspondence)
* Teambuilding and facilitation, able to coordinate and collaborate with clients from multiple disciplines
* Drive teams of subject matter experts to consensus.
* Capture and communicate conclusions
* Excellent organizational and time management skills Process development and execution
* Progress metrics
* Action tracking and implementation
* Skillful with Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; Visio a plus
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Minimum 10 years US Navy and/or support to US Navy ship systems engineering or acquisition program office.
SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.