Program Assistant (Case Management Assistant), Washington DC, US ID #18482
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONProgram Assistant (Case Management Assistant), Washington DC, US ID #18482
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE***
Cherokee Nation Mission Solutions (CNMS) is committed to delivering innovative solutions to solve its clients' toughest problems, whether it be in the next state or around the world. CNMS utilizes the most qualified teams to support each client's mission, providing responsive, strategic and innovative paths forward. CNMS makes it a priority to build personal, business relationships with each client and to consistently go above and beyond their expectations.
For more company information, visit our site at
* Program Assistant (Case Management Assistant)- The contractor would:
* Provide CFIUS case management support to the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs.
* Responsibilities include tracking the status of various CFIUS transactions by working closely with OIA CFIUS team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsibility includes tracking the status of various CFIUS transactions by working closely with OIA CFIUS team members.
* Maintain and update various tracking files of transactions.
* Request bureaus' clearance of transactions and troubleshoot specific concerns; update action memos for cases; assemble and prepare documents needed for Senior Bureau approvals.
* Assist CFIUS Team Lead as requested with their core duties - e.g., PowerPoint slides needed for investment screening presentations; maintaining and updating investment outreach documents on EB websites; compiling embassy responses to yearly investment screening cables.
* Provide administrative support for hosting conferences and meetings related to investment screening outreach.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Must have a bachelor's degree from a university and one year of specialized experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
* Experience in general administrative practices within Federal Government.
* Experience working with staff at all levels.
* Must be able to type a minimum of 40 wpm with no more than three errors.
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Excel.
* Secret clearance required.
Work will be performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
About Cherokee Federal
Cherokee Federal - a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses - is a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation's mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. Our team of companies manages nearly 1,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, consulting, engineering and manufacturing, health, and technology portfolios.
Since 2012, the Cherokee Federal team of companies has won more than $5 billion in government contracts. Our 3,000+ employees work in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why choose Cherokee Federal? Visit our website and learn about the great reasons to join our team. cherokee-federal.com
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2020 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.