Program Coordinator, CCC Primary Care
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/15/2020
END DATE 4/8/2020
Commonwealth Care Alliance
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROGRAM COORDINATOR, CCC PRIMARY CARE
Actual Work Location
CCC Clinic, 30 Northampton Street, Boston, MA
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT TO US
This role includes a range of responsibilities to support the core function of CCC Primary Care for both Senior Care Options and One Care clinical to standardize and optimize workflows. These functions will include increasing patient access, improving patient experience, supporting new business development and strategic initiatives. This also includes providing administrative and project management support to the team s leader. The ideal candidate is highly organized, with excellent proactive follow-through and attention to detail; is a strong and persuasive writer; is skilled with Excel and PowerPoint; and has strong all-around communication skills.
Reports to Director Primary Care Strategy and Operations
WHAT YOU\'LL BE DOING
* Manage key resources for the lifecycle of projects:
* Manage special projects and coordinate contributors, facilitating workplan development and implementation, proactively reporting on progress to stakeholders (e.g., assessment tracking) and ensuring key targets are met.
* Collaborate with PC administration across Primary Care sites to support project implementation and management strategies:
* Develop project timelines, key performance indicators, and project deliverables
* Contribute to meeting slide content and agenda items for meetings as appropriate
* Provide follow-up communications to summarize next steps and specific task assignments
* Organize and disseminate new and existing policies, procedures, protocols, and workflows.
* New business and external policy:
* Coordinate contributors, subject matter experts, and subcontractors for policy and new business projects.
* Draft and revise clinical services content for policy/new business projects such as proposals, white papers, and presentations to government agencies.
* Manage and coordinate materials and responses to external requests such as audits.
* Develop materials
* Develop content for materials such as guidelines, workflows, PowerPoint presentations, talking points, project tracking documents, emails and newsletters to support clinical and operational changes.
* Organize meetings and events
* Schedule and facilitate meetings; organize logistics, venue, audiovisual support; develop agendas; take and disseminate clear meeting notes. Ensure consistently smooth and productive meetings through proactive and thorough preparation. Follow up to ensure action points agreed upon in meetings are clear and will move forward. Provide team support as needed.
WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor s degree required.
* Masters Degree preferred (MPH, MSW, MPP, MBA or related degree).
* 1-2 years related experience preferred.
* Prior experience with healthcare, particularly complex care and populations with Medicaid or Medicare, preferred.
* Experience developing communication materials such as PowerPoint presentations and newsletters.
* Experience organizing meetings and events.
* Must be highly organized and self-directed with a proven ability to work with supervision on departmental and cross-functional projects of a diverse nature.
* Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required; high level of comfort with intermediate Excel functions such as pivot tables, lookup functions, and data visualization / graphics preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and create an atmosphere of trust and respect within project teams and with external partners, promoting consistently positive and productive relationships. Must be able to exercise a high level of diplomacy to recognize politically sensitive issues.
Commonwealth Care Alliance is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.