This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/30/2019
END DATE 7/23/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONProgram Director needed for a Full time, staff opportunity with Yoh.
The Program Director oversees the operation, planning, and development of several on-site accounts in the Managed Services business.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
* Managed Staffing
* Relationship Building
* Strong Business acumen
What You'll Be Doing:
* Oversee the operation of several MSP accounts. Ensure that the business is running smoothly and overall customer satisfaction.
* Responsible for the management and development of Program Managers and Coordinators.
* Responsible for maintaining relationships with key client contacts, including addressing conerns and resolving conflicts as they arise.
* Responsible for determining program weaknesses and developing solutions to address the weaknesses. Determines areas for enhancement of program or the account.
* Assists Program Managers with projects and increased workloads. Acts as the escalation point for serious conflicts and concerns with contractors and hiring managers.
* Assists with reporting and billing audits. Assists with strategic business planning and the development of client business reviews.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
* 5+ years of experience working in a managed staffing program - preferably managing multiple programs.
* Strong business acumen, some experience with operations management.
* Excellent time-management, project management, and attention to detail.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
* Bachelor's degree required.
Must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks:
* Visual Acuity, balancing, stooping, reaching, walking, manual dexterity, grasping, feeling, hearing, talking.
* Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time.
* Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
* Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
* Ability to write complex documents in the English language.
* Capacity to express thoughts orally.
What's In It For You* Candidates that are hired will receive a competitive compensation, bonus plan, 401k plus company match, a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, and paid time off.
Recruiter: Erik Voss
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity: Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email email@example.com.