Program Director, Payor Strategies and Market Research
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Texas Health Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONSouthwestern Health Resources (SWHR CIN) seeks to hire a Program Director Payor Strategies and Market Research to join the Market Relations Team.
Southwestern Health Resources Clinically Integrated Network (SWHR CIN) is an affiliated company of Texas Health Resources and UT Southwestern.
The address is 8150 Brookriver Drive, Dallas, TX 75247 in the SWHR Corporate Office.
Salary range is Min $45.36 - Max $74.25 based on relevant experience.
* Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00 p.m.
As a Product Director of Payor Strategies and Market Research, this position will lead ideation exercises, investigates market needs, defines unique value propositions, performs competitor analyses, conducts customer needs interviews and surveys, and creates business cases for high-potential new product concepts.
The essential job functions of this position are:
* Communicates internally and externally the status of new product development programs and expectations, and leads a cross-functional team to generate, define, validate, and commercialize new product concepts.
* Engages with the Strategic Growth department to ensure that market needs are being met, newly developed offerings are appropriately communicated, and that the development pitch/sales decks and other marketing content are consistent with approved intents.
* Works across departments throughout the product life cycle (from research to commercialization) to maximize commercial viability of offerings.
* Authors SOPs, work instructions, job packets, and other new product development related documents.
* Peform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree Required
* Master's Degree MBA or MHA Preferred
* 7 Years Healthcare Product Development Experience Required
* Strong Financial Acumen Preferred
* Managed Care and Payor industry experience preferred.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Preferred
Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here. Apply online today!
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/xxdx9mvwj28gwjrh