Program Manager 6/4/2020
Fort Mill, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Category (For Job Seekers)
15591 - SGS Fort Mill SC US - Fort Mill, SC 29708 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
The Program manager manages the relationship between Sanmina and customer(s)
Nature of Duties:
* Manage the development and implementation process of the customer s products and services involving departmental teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
* Serves as liaison between the company and the client during a project ending with the installation and acceptance of capitalized equipment, enterprise software systems, or system integration or consulting projects/engagements. May work at client site on a day-to-day or periodic basis.
* Ensures customer satisfaction of information technology solutions by managing the details of overall project schedules, budgets, and deliverables.
* Ability to interact daily with customers and support departments while maintaining a professional productive relationship
* Visit customers sites as needed for personal contact
* Research accounts daily to inform customer on the status of their product. Be prepared for questions that the customer may have and supply them with every option available
* Plan and direct schedules/forecasts. Maintain accurate backlog by Customer
* Review P & L by assembly, maintaining corporate margins
* Ensures negotiated prices are correctly invoiced..
* Perform a wide variety of tasks related to the support of customers requirements and solving problems while maintaining profitability and cost savings.
* Interface frequently with manufacturing to assist in improving processes resulting in cost savings.
* Monitor the project from purchase order initiation through delivery ensuring completion of the product on schedule and within budget constraints. Generates and manages appropriate records to allow appropriate periodic review of account status.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree required
* Two to four years proven experience in a Program Management position
* Proven track record of negotiating contracts and prices.
* Experience in Customer End Fulfillment and knowledge of electronics is required
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to handle and solve multiple projects at once
* Must be effective in planning and prioritizing activities as needed to accomplish tasks in a timely manner based on customer needs.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity