Program Manager 5/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Program Manager
The Program Manager will be responsible for providing ongoing management continuity and performing a variety of duties. Major duties include serving as the single point of contact for contract administration issues with the customer; Coordinate resource, staffing, and scheduling requirements with supervisory personnel; Ensure 100% shift fulfillment. Act as the primary point of contact to contract employees and customer to ensure project deliverables and contractual commitments are met. The Contractor PM shall:
* Assessing and providing strategic direction for resolution of mission critical problems; converting strategic goals into programs or policies; analyzing and evaluating project development, progress and performance; and managing the design, development, acquisition, planning, and programming of the program office's support to fielded systems.
* Developing and maintaining up-to-date information on measures of performance and contractual CDRL's for the designated program Office and recommends what action is required to maintain operational schedules.
* Applying a broad knowledge of physical security, project and financial management, planning, operations, and system sustainment to accomplish the management and administration of assigned projects.
* Planning, organizing, and developing designated PMO management activities and techniques and develops internal controls to manage designated PMO programs and support functions. Determining and recommending to the designated PMO organizational structure, personnel, training needs, and security requirements.
* Planning, organizing, and coordinating activities of functional specialists including contractors, engineering, program control, configuration/data management, administration, operations, and logistics. Continually studying, reviewing, and evaluating program progress.
* Reviewing and directing the progress of subcontractors in meeting program objectives. Taking appropriate actions to approve terms and conditions set forth in negotiations, contracting plans and budgets, subcontract participation and addition or discontinuance of work by subcontractors.
* Bachelor's Degree in a technical or engineering discipline from an accredited institution.
* Ten (10) years Program Management Experience, to include: IT Enterprise Systems Management, Data Center Management, Desktop Support Management, Technology Assessments, Systems Design, Systems Analysis, programmatic Support, Acquisition Planning, and Budget Planning.
* Ability to articulate technical solution business value to prospective customer.
* Strong executive level presentation skills.
* Proficient in MS Office.
* PMP Certification
* The Program Manager must possess and maintain an ITIL Intermediate Level certification.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Active Secret clearance required
Telesis maintains a policy of non-discrimination for all employees and applicants in every facet of the company s operations. In compliance with federal and state laws, Telesis hires, trains, and promotes all qualified employees without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, and any other legally protected status