Program Manager IV (DC, Washington) 4/18/2020
Eagle Harbor Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Eagle Harbor Solutions (EHS), a Koniag Government Services company, is looking for a highly qualified, experienced and self-motivated individual to perform the duties of a Part time Program Manager to support EHS and our government customer in the DC Metro area.
The PM provides overall managerial direction for multiple programs. Utilizes a combination of program management skills and subject matter Expertise to provide customer support. Formulates and reviews program feasibility studies, determines cost and ensures conformance to quality standards. Responsible for development of IT or relevant program management plans, schedules, risk registers and management of IT program risk.
The Senior Program Manager will be the driving force to:
* Develop the overall prioritization, milestones, deliverables, and success criteria
* Identify and mitigate risks throughout the schedule
* Coordinate the day-to-day activities required to deliver all projects and deliverables on time
* Host regular project meetings and deliver crisp status updates to all stakeholders
* Manage external dependencies and logistics
* Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations
* Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization
* Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs
* Work with senior technical leads, and client counterparts to develop technical innovation strategy for the program
* Prepare and deliver technology briefings and white papers to team and government managers
* Prepare status reports and briefings
* Identify, and analyze problems, taking the initiative to implement improvements identified with a recognized business benefit
* Actively participate in client discussions, meetings, and business development opportunities
* DoD Secret Clearance required
* Degree in Information Security or a relevant field desired but not required
* Extensive experience in delivery of state-of-the-art technology solutions
* Knowledge and experience with Cyber Security Programs, and NIST Risk Management Framework required
* 6 years of program related experience. Substitution Advanced degree equivalent to two (2) years of experience.
* At least one (1) certification with focus on Program Management including PMP, PgMP, or CISM. Other certifications or advanced degree/experience may be allowable in substitution
* Experience and competency with:
* CSAM (or similar tool i.e. TAF, Archer, Xacta, etc.)
* Privacy Programs (PII)
* Incident Management solutions
* eDiscovery/Forensic Management solutions
* Governance & Risk Management & Compliance Support
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
* Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
* Ability to prioritize duties based on shifting demands
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.
Security Clearance DoD Secret
About our Company
Eagle Harbor Solutions LLC, an 8(a) certified company, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, Inc., an Alaska Native Regional Corporation and part of the Koniag Government Services Sector. EHS provides a range of professional services for cyber intelligence and information technologies capabilities to the Federal Government, Civilian, and commercial markets to further the nation's national security and civilian service missions. Eagle Harbor addresses some of our country's most pressing challenges in the areas of Cyber Intelligence, Business Analysis, Emergency Preparedness and Contingency Planning.