Program Manager, Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA US ID# 17868 6/4/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Program Manager, Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA US ID# 17868
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) is a versatile, tribally owned 8(a), SDB providing solutions throughout the U.S. and overseas. CNSP has expertise in a wide range of technical disciplines, including global vulnerability assessment, information assurance, intelligence operations, program management and professional services with partners in Information Technology. CNSP is owned by Cherokee Nation Businesses, the economic engine of Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American tribe in the U.S. One-hundred percent of the company's profits support future business investments and the well-being of the tribe's citizens through health care, education and job creation, ensuring better lives for Cherokees today and tomorrow.
For more company information, visit our site at www.cherokee-cnsp.com
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) is a versatile, tribally owned 8(a), SDB providing solutions throughout the U.S. and overseas. CNSP has expertise in a wide range of technical disciplines, including engineering, global vulnerability assessment, information assurance, intelligence operations, program management and professional services. CNSP is owned by Cherokee Nation Businesses, the economic engine of Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American tribe in the U.S. One-hundred percent of the company's profits support future business investments and the well-being of the tribe's citizens through health care, education and job creation, ensuring better lives for Cherokees today and tomorrow.
For more company information, visit our site at www.cherokee-cnsp.com
CNSP is looking for a Program Manager - Senior to support the F-22 Formal Training Unit Beddown at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA under this Contracted Support Services contract.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work with 633d CES/CENM Project Managers to ensure proper integration of engineering planning, programming, and execution for all FTU Beddown projects.
* Coordinate project requirements with the end users, 633d Contracting Squadron (633d CONS) and Project Integration Office (PIO) leadership to ensure proper execution of the construction and renovation program for the F-22 FTU Beddown.
* Be familiar with and adhere to all instructions outlined in the 32 series Civil Engineer AFIs.
* Responsible for tracking the planning, programming and implementation of all F-22 FTU Beddown projects.
* Provide Program Oversight, Planning Solutions, Programming Cost Estimates, and Gantt charts for F-22 FTU Beddown projects.
* Provide weekly input for Weekly Activity Report.
* Manage day-to-day work through delegation of client-delegated tasks.
* Assign tasks, monitor progress, ensure quality and on-time completion of tasks.
* Initiate new tasks including development and planning activities/tasks, identify and coordinate with stakeholders, identify and coordinate project activities, maintain schedules.
* Organize, direct, and coordinate planning and production of all program/effort activities.
* Interface with other technical staff within an internal team, base civil engineering staff, installation stakeholders, government contracting staff, and construction contractors.
This position will have supervisory/management authority.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Completed BA/BS or MA/MS degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Architecture, Community Planning, or related field.
* Minimum of ten (10) years of related project management experience is required.
* Professional-level certification and/or registration is highly desirable.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is recommended.
* Ability to mentor junior level staff as needed.
* Utilizing and applying computer software including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Working knowledge of project management practices is required.
* Working knowledge of Quality Assurance and Quality Control principles is required.
* Working knowledge of federal and state codes/guidelines is required.
* United States citizen with a clear background for government security investigation with the ability to obtain a Clearance or Common Access Card (CAC)
This position is primarily performed in a secured federal office setting, a controlled office environment as well as working outside in a job site environment.
About Cherokee Federal
Cherokee Federal - a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses - is a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation's mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. Our team of companies manages nearly 1,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, consulting, engineering and manufacturing, health, and technology portfolios.
Since 2012, the Cherokee Federal team of companies has won more than $5 billion in government contracts. Our 3,000+ employees work in 26 countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why choose Cherokee Federal? Visit our website and learn about the great reasons to join our team. cherokee-federal.com
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision; https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2020 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.