Program Manager* 7/31/2019
Maryland City, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds
Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3) IDIQ contract for the U.S. Army Materiel Command (AMC), Communications-Electronics Command's (CECOM) at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG). Odyssey supports services across Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) mission areas for CECOM customers, other Program Executive Offices (PEOs), other Department of Defense (DoD)agencies, and other federal agencies with knowledge-based.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties included but not limited to
* Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and direction in multiple tasks across several functional areas and the use of different technologies.
* Operate independently, managing substantial program/technical support operations involving multiple projects/task orders and personnel at diverse locations.
* Organize, direct, and coordinate planning and execution of all program/technical support activities.
* Proven experience in the management and control of funds and resources, demonstrated capability in managing complex multi-task contracts.
* Must have demonstrated experience in managing all key project areas. be responsible for managing all personnel for the Period of Performance (POP), including the performance of all lower tier vendors, suppliers, and
* Sub-candidates directly associated with this effort
* US Citizen
* Active DOD Secret Clearance
* MS plus 10 yeas of directly related experience
This position is contingent upon Program Award.
The Contractor Will Not Discharge Or In Any Other Manner Discriminate Against Employees Or Applicants Because They Have Inquired About, Discussed, Or Disclosed Their Own Pay Or The Pay Of Another Employee Or Applicant.Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. Is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Pregnancy, National Origin, Disability, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity Or Expression, Marital Status, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, Or Other Factors Protected By Federal, State, And/or Local Law. This Policy Applies To All Terms And Conditions Of Employment.#LI-POST
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Additional BenefitsTuition Assistance
Health care off-set
Short and Long Term Disability