Program Manager 9/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Program Manager
Monster Worldwide is seeking a talented Program Manager in our Weston, MA headquarters! The Program Manager is mainly responsible for leading identified projects / program in support Sales Effectiveness/Sales move into .Next. Specifically, the program manager is responsible leading and managing a virtual team, coordinating project plan, and providing business & system leadership and oversee the implementation of business strategies, workflows and vision that supports sales organizational objectives while contributing to the company s long-term growth strategy and ensuring current activities are creating value for all of sales. Additional responsibilities include execute to a given project plans to support successful delivery of a project; accurately manage assigned project task, activity; gap analysis; outlining business challenges; solutions for the challenge and providing all level of status reporting. They will work closely with the product team, IT applications and the business users.
* Responsible for overall leadership, planning and implementation of Sales .Next requirements for salesforce.com and integration to our ecommerce platform.
* Responsible for all system and business strategy, deployment, system stability, roadmap, and escalation management.
* Lead and manage a virtual group cross-functional member while ensuring that both sales projects and day-to-day operations meet organizational and customer expectations. -Collaborate with Leadership, cross functional organizations, and regional partners to develop & maintain effective programs and recommend changes
* Communicate with Senior Management Team and Sales Leaders
* Committed to Quality and ongoing improvements to Sales business processes and procedures
* Continually look for ways to streamline and improve sales system processes and sales effectiveness processes for the .Next platform
* Other duties as deemed necessary by management
* 5 - 8 years experience in a Program Manager Role
* Bachelor's Degree Required, Master's Degree Preferred
* Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills as well as ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments and roles
* Excellent analytic, presentation, written and oral communication skills
* Excellent prioritization skills with demonstrated capacity to collaborate cross functionally in a matrixed organization
* Works independently but cross functionally
* Salesforce CRM & 3rd party sales tools experience
* Salesforce implementation with ECommerce
* Salesforce Certification preferred
* Project management methodologies
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
US EEO Verbiage