Program-Site Manager (VA , Alexandria) 6/3/2020
Tuknik Government Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Tuknik Government Services is looking for a Program/Site Manager with IT experience to support our work in the Northern VA area. This is a direct, full time position with our company working at the customer site.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, and more.
Education, Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* 5 years of IT Program Management experience in Information Technology
* Familiarity with DoD lifecycle management, DoDD 5000.1, DoDI 5000.02, and Defense Acquisition Guidebook
* Experience in assembling technical documents and providing detailed analysis of various business system functions
* Experience developing executive-level briefings and presentations
* Ability to lead or contribute to the development of the technical report procedures
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, Excel, Access, Project Management, Power Point
* Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and Operating Systems.
* Bachelor s degree is preferred or 5 plus years of additional experience and 3 years of general computer systems experience. 1 year must relate to principal duties and responsibilities
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate preferred
* Healthcare Experience is a plus
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.
Security Clearance NACLC
About our Company
Offering innovative and cutting-edge IT, Environmental Resource Management and Professional Services solutions, Tuknik Government Services (TGS) is uniquely positioned in the federal marketplace. An ANC 8(a)-certified program combined with the full corporate support of Koniag Inc.'s Government Services Sector, TGS is backed by a full range of industry partners. Innovative technology, highly qualified professionals and proven processes are the hallmarks of TGS. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our clients and maintaining a supportive environment for team members and partners.