Program Trainer 6/6/2020
Child Care Resource Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Essential Job Duties:
Within the team structure, provide program services to all subsidy staff for providers and the families enrolled in subsidized child care programs, which include the following responsibilities:
* Will develop, train and implement agency-wide projects/initiatives i.e. customer service, performance management, and other all staff training topics. 5%
* Will assist with the development, training and implementation of Subsidy Department policy, best practices, goals and outcomes. 15%
* Responsible for maintaining knowledge of DPSS Stage 1 Contract, CDE Title V, Funding Terms and Conditions, Agency Policy and how this information integrates within each Subsidy Department (CSI, Provider Payments, Case Management). 10%
* Ability to translate regulations in practical application and effectively train and mentor staff on best practices for all Subsidy Departments. 5%
* Responsible for maintaining knowledge of database system and ability to train and mentor staff on all information. 10%
* Responsible for developing and maintaining detailed procedures manual and subsidy bulletins. 10%
* Conduct training sessions on practices and procedures and inform staff of these changes. 10%
* On a random bases; review program files to ensure case files adhere to internal accountability standards. 5%
* Provide support and guidance to Subsidy Department in CSI, Provider Payments, and Case Management departments. 10%
* Provide reports at least once a month detailing project status, trainings, challenges, and outcomes. 5%
* Assist in seeing parent appeals when necessary. 5%
* May require some travel during normal business hours between CCRC offices. Valid California Driver's License, reliable vehicle, automobile insurance and a clean driving record required.
These duties include tasks that are required, but currently comprise of less than 5% of the daily workflow for this job:
* Support Case Specialist with tasks including, but not limited to: filing, typing, sending/receiving/logging subsidized mailings; preparing certification, re-certification enrollment and provider packets; sending copies of Notice of Action to parents and/or DPSS clerical support photocopying, filing, faxing, typing, mail processing.
* Participate in agency-sponsored workshops, conferences and events as needed
* Manage Training Room: calendar reservations, maintain equipment, trouble shoot equipment issues, maintain office supplies and training materials.
* Participate with assigned Case Management team in conducting family enrollments. May schedule appointments and assist Case Specialist with participating families.
* Provide support to Subsidized Program managers as needed.
* Prepare and analyze management reports.
* Attend agency sponsored workshops, conferences, and events as required.
* Represent the agency at community events, as needed.
* Interface with agency management staff and other departmental staff as necessary.
* Provide general clerical support, photocopying, filing, faxing, typing, mail processing, etc.…
* Maintain County invoices for both direct provider payments and approvals. 10%
* All other duties that may be required, as part of the essential functions of the job, as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.