Project Analyst I - 2020 Campus 11/15/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This is a talent pipeline requisition for college/university students or recent college grads (0-2 years experience) only. There may or may not be any open positions at this time. If one opens and there is a match, we will be sure to reach out.
Please be sure your resume includes the following information: university/college, degree type, major, GPA, anticipated graduation month & year, and any previous internship experience.
Travelport is the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport
Are you looking for an exciting place to jumpstart your career? Do you feel passionate about innovative technology? If so, then we could be the place for you.
As a Project Analyst at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
THIS PROJECT ANALYST ROLE WILL INVOLVE
* Support gathering of business requirements, analyzing and documenting these for a product/tool or a sub set of an internal business system
* Documenting requirements according to enterprise standards/tools (eg: Jira)
* Capturing use cases required by the business stakeholder in an agile delivery environment, the Project Analyst may support product owners writing user stories / epics and creating requirements for delivery of solutions
* Contributing to the translation of business requirements into functional and support the onward process of creation of technical specifications for functions within a product/subset of business system
* Building test plans and acceptance criteria for review by senior colleagues and attending meetings with delivery teams to fully understand Travelport SDLC and the Change Lifecycle
* Participating in UAT as required
* Participating in continuous reviews to ensure acceptance criteria is met and the solution meets assigned project objectives/expectations
* Presenting ideas to improve product/subsystem design/workflows
* Working with internal groups as requested to correct poorly structured or inaccurate data/processes
* Regularly seeking review and feedback of work activities under the overall guidance of line manager
Come and join us
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
* Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
* Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
* Keep it simple; We re straightforward and easy to do business with.
* Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable, and solutions-focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organization.
* Degree in Computer Science, Business, or Statistics or equivalent (major course of study is role dependent) with a graduation date no later than Spring 2020
* 0-2 years of project analysis or related experience
* Has training and basic understanding of job function principles, theories, and concepts to complete clearly documented requirements for supervised assignments/scope
* Has basic understanding of SDLC including Agile methodology, business, and technology operations
* Fast learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Familiarity with one or more programming languages desirable (Java, SQL etc)
* Familiar with SDLC / Agile methodology and processes and the Change Lifecycle
* Some knowledge of Business Process Discovery methods and tools (Different approaches, Workshops, Interviews, etc)
* Some knowledge of relevant tools for Requirements Management (eg: Jira) and Project Management tools (eg: PPM)
If this sounds like you, we d love for you to get in touch.
What s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organization that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
Applicants for this position must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now and after graduation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status..