Project Controls Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2019
END DATE 1/22/2020
Mason & Hanger
MASON & HANGER is a seeking dynamic Financial Analyst that shares our corporate vision, mission and values.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated skill in generating accurate and realistic financial forecasts and explaining associated variances to the forecast and budget. This candidate will also be responsible for maintaining accounts receivable metrics and supporting proposal pricing and associated profitability analysis. This individual will play a role in impacting business profitability through period closing, forecasting, internal financial reporting, cash management and process improvement initiatives.
* Basic understanding of program control techniques in the Federal contracting environment and finance/accounting principles including GAAP, CAS, FAR, standard financial metrics, and profitability analysis.
* Demonstrated experience supporting a wide variety of contractual vehicles, with emphasis on Fixed Price and Lump Sum contracts.
* Proficiency with enterprise wide general ledger software, specifically finance/accounting modules and reporting.
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills to mine large volumes of data from various sources, analyze trends, and produce summarized results.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* 2+ years of directly related experience.
* B.S. In Accounting or Finance.
* U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain security clearance required.
* Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
* Architecture/Engineering industry experience
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
This is a featured job.