Project Coordinator 2- Design/Innovation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/7/2020
END DATE 7/12/2020
Sutter Health System Office
Long Beach, CA
The SutterHealth Design & Innovation Team is driven to lead the transformationof healthcare by making it more simple, engaging, human, and affordable. Wecreate new-to-the-world healthcare products and services, partner externallywith world-class companies and thought leaders, and consult and coach to fuelan internal culture of innovation.
SutterHealth is one of the nation's largest not-for-profit healthcare systems,serving 3.5 million patients across 25 hospitals and hundreds of outpatientfacilities in Northern California. The Design & Innovation team moves fast,and has the feel of a small startup within a large organization. We areperpetually curious about people, and that empathy fuels our work.
We arehiring a Project Coordinator 2, Design & Innovation to join our team. Thisrole will provide content development, project management, coordination, andadministrative support across a portfolio of Design & Innovation teamprojects. These projects will span a range that includes: 1) exploratoryresearch projects 2) prototypes and pilots for new services 3) partnershipswith external technology companies 4) internal design workshops 5) operationalprojects to support the Design & Innovation function. Projects crossmultiple departments and geographies across Sutter Health and carry thepotential for significant impact to Sutter, and healthcare overall.
RESPONSIBILITIES : * Project management of multiple projects at varying stages from conceptto pilot to scaling. Coordinate and align diverse teams including designers,researchers, project managers, product managers, engineers to develop projectplans and deliver against them
* Facilitate ideation of new solutions/products/services in partnershipwith patients, providers, care teams, and operations leads
* Collaborate and create implementation plans with clinical operationsteams to support pilot deployments. Collaborate with clinicians in thehospital, ambulatory, and home setting when needed
* Collaborate with design team members in conducting human-centeredresearch to understand current practices and opportunity spaces
* Implement rigorous project evaluation and contribute to development ofsuccess metrics
* Develop presentations and other collateral to share progress, inspire,and amplify support for programs
* Support meetings with senior administrative leaders
* Administrative support as needed
1-2 years of experience in healthcare, design, operations, project management or equivalent
Passionate about healthcare and demonstrated depth in at least one area of healthcare
Extremely high execute and capable of self-managing. A true self starter
Strong, confident communicator when interacting with a diverse group of stakeholders, including clinicians, operators, and senior leaders
Fluent in basic office tools (MSFT suite) and very comfortable quickly learning to use new software, including project management and design tools