Project Coordinator- M&A Group
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2019
END DATE 10/12/2019
Cherry Hill, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONYoh has a 6-8 month contract opportunity, with a possibility of hire for a Project Coordinator/Project Manager to join our client in Cherry Hill, NJ to then transition to Camden, NJ
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* You will be working on M&A projects in different phases of life cycle development
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
* BACHELOR'S DEGREE REQUIRED, degree in Computer Science preferred and/or 1-2 years of experience- this is a junior level opportunity
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interacting with various levels of the organization
* Needs to be able to put together PowerPoint decks, Excel sheets, and make SharePoint updates.
* Strong attention to detail as they will be following up on action items to ensure projects are on track.
* Will be holding and facilitating meetings with a large number of participants. Needs to be able to "hold their own."
* Will be supporting Project Manager.
* Looking for a go-getter, someone interested in learning.
* AGILE EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS.
OPPORTUNITY IS CALLING, APPLY NOW!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.