This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/7/2020
END DATE 7/18/2020
Tradesmen International, Inc.
The primary responsibility of a Construction Recruiter/Project Coordinator is to recruit, interview and hire qualified Field Employees to ensure overall workforce optimization and to successfully build and manage a safe, stable, productive and skilled labor workforce. The Construction Recruiter/Project Coordinator exercises discretion and independent judgment in recruiting and hiring field employees. The Construction Recruiter/Project Coordinator typically recruits and hires field employees without consulting the office s General Manager or other management personnel. The Construction Recruiter/Project Coordinator s recommendations regarding the termination or discipline of field employees are given particular weight.
Major Responsibilities include:
* Decides which applicants to hire as Field Employees
* Decides how many employees need to be hired and what skills those employees need to meet client demands.
* Decides techniques and strategies to be used to recruit employees.
* Ensures that Tradesmen s hiring process is followed in the hiring of field employees.
* Conducts employment interviews for Field Employee applicants in adherence with state and federal employment laws.
* Be self-motivated and goal oriented
* Have desire to constantly interact/communicate with various personalities maintaining solid working relationships with both skilled trade workers and our sales personnel
* Must be dependable, responsible, have a good attitude and be willing to work hard
* It is essential to be capable of handling multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
* Industry knowledge and prior HR experience is a plus
* Need basic computer skills including database development on on-line job board usage (training provided)
We offer all our Construction Recruiter/Project Coordinator an annual salary plus a monthly bonus, as well as a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off. We support your personal efforts and growth through continued training initiatives locally and at the Tradesmen Education Center at our Cleveland, Ohio, corporate office.
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (6/16/2020 11:33 AM)
Req ID 2020-274301
Job Board IN
Employment Type Regular Full-Time
Tradesmen International Inc. is one of North America's largest employers of skilled construction craftsmen. We provide unparalleled growth opportunities for our customers and employees and focus to provide these craftsmen reliable work, fair compensation and benefits, opportunities for skill and career growth as well as safer overall working conditions.