This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/9/2020
END DATE 1/22/2020
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROJECT ENGINEER
The Essity Manufacturing Professional Hygiene North America team is currently searching for a PROJECT ENGINEER for our manufacturing facility in Barton, AL.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position provides oversight, management and leadership of engineering projects. The Project Engineer will work closely with Technology Manager, technicians and Resource Support Team (RST) members to ensure business unit performance continuously improves and that manufacturing excellence principles are consistently utilized.
We re looking for people who embody our values, aren t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we d love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead and support capital projects throughout the site;
* Responsible for the justification, capital request, and overall project management of capital projects delivered to the site;
* Responsible for meeting or exceeding Hygiene Manufacturing Excellence project requirements;
* Provide mechanical experience to the site in order to meet technological and business needs;
* Support Operations Engineers with reoccurring issues based on mechanical engineering principles;
* Perform other essential responsibilities as deemed necessary.
WHO YOU ARE
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering required, Mechanical preferred;
* At least five years of engineering experience in a manufacturing setting, paper manufacturing/converting preferred;
* Minimum two years project management experience;
* Strong organizational skills;
* Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
* Lean manufacturing experience preferred;
* Experience in team based work setting with use of World Class Manufacturing Principles preferred;
* Experience with AutoCAD or similar computer-aided design software preferred;
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including (Teams, Word, Excel, Power Point, Project) required;
* Experience with SAP CMMS system preferred.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
APPLICATION END DATE:
21 Jan 2020