Project Manager - Airport Design 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Garver s growing Arizona Aviation team is seeking a PROJECT MANAGER that will be responsible for performing a wide array of aviation-related design, planning, project administration, and client management services for General Aviation and Commercial Service airports.
Duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
* Project management for both horizontal and vertical design projects at general aviation and commercial service airports.
* Significant design and construction oversight for multiple general aviation and commercial service clients.
* Collaborating and/or coordinating design teams consisting of multi-discipline design engineers and technicians.
* Coordination with clients and funding agencies.
GROW WITH US
Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a comprehensive wellness program and Corporate Wellness Coordinator Garver walks the talk when it comes to work-life balance.
* Bachelor s degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited program
* 6-8+ years of experience in civil engineering or aviation related field
* Licensed Professional Engineer with the ability to register in Arizona within 6 months of hire
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office software programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Proficient in design software packages such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation or In-Roads
* Travel may be required with occasional overnight
* Previous experience managing a multi-disciplined team while overseeing airport improvement project execution
* Licensed pilot or other aviation-related experience
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services firm with nearly 800 employees across the United States. Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, survey, transportation, and water, Garver sits in the top 125 of the Engineering News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at GarverUSA.com.
Garver is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based upon an individual's capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.