Project Manager 9/1/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Agfa HealthCare, a member of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading global provider of diagnostic imaging and healthcare IT solutions. The company has nearly a century of healthcare experience and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990's. Today, Agfa HealthCare designs, develops and delivers state-of-the-art systems for capturing, managing and processing diagnostic images and clinical/administrative information for hospitals and healthcare facilities, as well as contrast media solutions to enable effective medical imaging results. The company has sales offices and agents in over 100 markets worldwide.
The Project Manager must plan, execute, deliver, and implement, and close Healthcare IT and Imaging projects according to strict deadlines, constrained resources, and within budget. This includes scheduling resources and coordinating the efforts of team members, third party vendors and customer resources in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle, ensuring visibility and transparency into project progress.
* Create and execute project work plans in accordance with project's Statement of Work (SOW) and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
* Identify and schedule internal and external resources to meet project plan objectives.
* Manage activities of Project Team members, ensuring completion of assigned tasks in accordance with schedule, resources, cost, performance, and quality objectives.
* Meet and collaborate with internal and external stake holders to effectively communicate project expectations in a timely and clear manner to ensure project success.
* Efficiently identify and solve project issues as they arise in a proactive manner.
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
* Ensure all Agfa Healthcare quality documents required for the project's deployment type are accurately completed, signed and posted.
* Meet on-time commitments for project's Service Acceptance and Final Acceptance.
* Bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
* Project Management Certification / PMP is required
CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) will be considered along with overall project management experience. PMP is required and must be obtained within 18 months of hire
Experience and skills:
* 5 years IT project management or healthcare IT project management
* Presentation preparation and delivery skills to a diverse audience from C-suite to end users
* Knowledge of current IT and Healthcare technologies
* Experience or working knowledge of Radiology PACS and Radiology workflow
* Ability to work independently with little guidance and supervision
* Must conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven strength in leading teams collaboratively
* Strong interpersonal skills with proven strength in leading teams collaboratively
* Proficient with Microsoft Project Management and other Microsoft Office products
* Proficient in tools and technology required to manage virtual project teams
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there!
Learn more about Agfa HealthCare and follow us on Instagram.
Agfa HealthCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.