Project Manager-Audit 5/7/2020
BlueWater Federal Solutions Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
BlueWater Federal Solutions, Inc. (BlueWater) is seeking a Project Manager for Audit Support to support the Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Ordnance Information System (OIS) Sustainment & Maintenance program in Mechanicsburg, PA.
* Lead and coordinate various Audit and Compliance requirements (i.e. SFIS compliance, DLMS compliance, JITC, FIAR)
* Design and implement system updates to meet changes in audit readiness compliance and assurance.
* Perform ad hoc and audit validations of configuration items, (i.e. Configuration Management items)
* Coordinate recurring technical assessments, audits and reviews.
* Provide, deliver, and document trend analysis, metrics, statistics, and reports for Audit support.
* Bachelor s degree
* 4+ years of project management experience
* Must have an active Secret clearance
* Experience in Audit and Compliance requirements (i.e. SFIS compliance, DLMS compliance, JITC, FIAR)
* PMP certification is preferred
* Experience with Conventional Ordnance Information System and Inventory Control Point processes is preferred
* Direct experience with NAVSUP Operations and requirements is preferred.
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability