This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 4/24/2019
END DATE 8/10/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
Operations Project Manager
Responsible for providing project support to the Program Operations Team including but not limited to financial tracking, scheduling, evaluating and reporting project performance, purchasing support, and coordinating deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Assist the Program Operations with project preparation, project cost control and monthly project reviews.
* Orchestrate the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, procurement, and closure of all projects and retainers
* Initiate purchase orders, track project status and manage project schedule.
* Lead and collaborate with internal teams to drive the quality and profitability of the work
* Conduct post-project review meetings after each project close
* Provide recommendations for improvement based on financial and time reporting and post-project review
* Define scope of work with input from agency teams
* Direct, manage, and monitor project execution as well as changes in scope
* Forecast internal and external resource allocation for current work and new projects
* Handle workflow architecture as well as task entry and changes within the project management platform
* Source and manage internal project management tools including time tracking software and other resources
* Gather and analyze relevant data and develop solutions to unique issues.
* Ensure assigned team members meet obligations according to project plan
* Provide strategic and effective internal leadership for all project phases
* Lead team members from project plan inception to close
* Utilize authority over project scope, communication, time, cost, resources, and team members in a manner that produces the best effort and product
* Work with internal stakeholders customers such as Leadership Team, Operations Management, Technical Help Desk, Call Center, and Field Operations task managers.
* Work with internal customers such as technical subject matter experts (SMEs), Finance, and Management.
* Communicate and coordinate work across all functions.
* Intermediate level competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio).
* High degree of professionalism, detail oriented, thorough and efficient.
* Demonstrated experience in interaction with all levels of internal customer to achieve project delivery
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
* Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
* Ability to plan, schedule, organize and execute project activities
* Excellent time management, analytical and decision-making skills
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
* Bachelors Degree or four or more years of work experience
* Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
* PMP Certified/Professional qualification
* Five or more years of relevant work experience
* Five or more years of project or program management experience with federal agencies
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.