This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/10/2019
END DATE 8/8/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONEssential Function:
The primary role of the Project Manager is to provide tactical management, administration, and leadership to project teams in order to ensure that the project proceeds on time and within budget. The position provides the client with timely project status information and serves as the key operational interface between the client and Medical Imaging.
- Responsible for the delivery of Perceptive Informatics products and services to sponsors within expected timelines and budget
- Resource planning and management
- Prepares project timeline associated with the validation process
- Facilitates validation of applications
- Prepares requirements specifications documentation on project specific database application
- Conducts study start up meetings (internal and external)
- Conducts ongoing study team meetings
- Performs scheduling of activities and deliverables in conjunction with client and internal customers
- Conducts ongoing teleconferences with the client, managing the agenda and meeting minutes
- Provides timely notification of all appropriate parties with deviations from timelines and/or deliverables
- Conducts regular communication with team members, formal and informal, regarding study status or any other changes
- Utilizes delegation skills to obtain maximum productivity and team involvement
- Performs/ facilitates project specific team training
- Receives all necessary client signatures on the critical path
- Facilitates preparation of study analysis plan/ Charter
- Manages Independent Review process
- Facilitates preparation of all study specific manuals
- Maintains necessary 21 CFR Part 11 guidance documentation
- Able to address 21 CFR Part 11 guidance with respect to project
- Maintains signed copies of all financial and study specific documentation per the SOP
- Able to identify work done as it relates to study exhibit/contract (within or out of scope)
- May assist with therapeutic departmental strategies and goals
QualificationsMinimum Work Experience:
- Minimum 1-4 years relevant work experience. Experience in an imaging, clinical, or technical operations environment required.
- Knowledge of project management concepts and approaches preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Licenses, if any: (i.e. Board Certification, Medical License, imaging certificates, etc.)
- Ability to do some travel
- B.A. or B.S. in scientific field (or equivalent) and/or relevant experience required
- Fluent in EnglishEEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.