This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/21/2019
END DATE 9/26/2019
NTT Data Inc
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6+ Months
Manages the day-to-day activities of one or multiple complex business-sponsored IT projects to deliver tasks on time, within budget, and within scope.Responsible for the success of the project.
Consistently responsible for managing, directing and planning complex projects consisting of one or more project teams
- Ensures that project team members complete tasks and deliverables on time and within budget, and that the project delivers promised business functionality
- Develops and manages all key project governance documents, such as the Project Charter, Workplan, K21Communications Plan, and Risk Mitigation Strategy
- Manages the scope of the project, and ensures that scope changes are reviewed and approved by the Portfolio Manager and Business Sponsor where appropriate
- Monitors and reports tangible and intangible benefits, and conducts team and individual end-of-project performance reviews
Previous experience in managing a wide variety of Information Technology projects, including experience in directing technical staff, team members and vendors.
-Project Management Professional certification strongly preferred.
-Expertise in documentation, presentation tools, and project management tools required.
-Knowledge of business processes and systems to understand the impact of project decisions on business objectives.
-Experience in health care or related industry required.
-Excellent skills in critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, verbal and written communications, and interpersonalinteractions .
-Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- AGILE experience preferred
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. Masters degree preferred..
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.