Senior Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/1/2019
END DATE 1/2/2020
Related companies of California LLC
Related Beal is seeking a construction professional to join its construction management team as a Project Manager. As a PM, you will be responsible for managing the construction of Related Beal s large High Rise, Mixed Use, Core Shell Office, Lab, and complex Renovation projects. The successful candidate must possess the requisite education and experience that will permit them be the day to day manager on site as well as the interpersonal skills to collaborate with Related Beal s in-house design, development, finance, leasing and marketing teams.
- Perform daily on-site walk-throughs to ensure contract performance, safety compliance, and quality control with the intent of delivering our commercial projects.
- Interface with Related Beal s design team, property management and engineering staff to ensure that all construction related items are coordinated and have little to no impact on the day to day activities of the property.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of a project or portion thereof.
- The ability to make decisions that consider both schedule and budgets.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Formulate and executes project schedule.
- Administer document control procedures for all construction related documents.
- Manage the scope review process.
- Negotiate change orders.
- Manage the permits and certificate of occupancy with all governmental agencies and requirements.
- Manage and update project budget.
- Conduct regular status meetings with project team.
- Minimum eight (8) years construction management experience in the Boston market. Tenant Fit-out coordination experience a plus
- Degree in one of the following disciplines is preferred: Engineering, Construction Management, Engineering + Management, Architecture, other related fields or experience
- Knowledge of architectural, structural, and/or MEP systems
- Construction/field experience and project management skills.
- A mature professional with excellent judgment.
- Exceptional communications skills (written and verbal) and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to detail.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. With over $60 billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine s list 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Related Beal is a fully integrated real estate firm focused on development and investment opportunities in Boston and the surrounding region. Related Beal leverages a national real estate platform with expertise across all assets classes and storied local experience in life sciences, commercial and residential development, property management and real estate investments. Related Beal has developed, and is undertaking the development of, some of the most recognized buildings in the area including The Clarendon and One Back Bay, 100 Arlington, Converse World Headquarters, Lovejoy Wharf, The Beverly, Congress Square, Innovation Square, and the Quinzani Bakery site in the South End. Related Beal has also expanded is its platform to include the pursuit of affordable housing opportunities.
Related is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify