This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/22/2020
END DATE 5/23/2020
UST Global Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONClient Specific Job Description
UST Global is looking for an experienced Project Manager with good technology background. Should be able to handle one or more projects with team members from different locations both onsite offshore. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a Project Manager at UST Global, this is your opportunity to
- Plan track the project using tools like JIRA, MS Project, etc
- Manage track risks issues in project and involve appropriate stakeholders as needed
- Support Scrum Master in following agile process, practices and tools
- Manage stakeholder expectation as planned and provide appropriate status updates
- Be the POC for UST Team both onsite and offshore to the customer
- Work with customer to get answers solutions to the question issues raised by team at onsite and offshore
- Capture and analyze project metrics as planned to track the project health and take appropriate corrective action
- Escalate as needed, if issues will impact the project timeline, scope, cost or quality.
- Take necessary steps to motivate the team and make them productive
- Work with the client along with lead and business analyst to understand the business needs and Software Requirements Specification SRS of the project and direct project or module lead in project planning, scheduling and requirement clarification
- Manage allocation, utilization cost, time schedules and standards with well defined milestones.
- Coordinate with IT supporting teams to meet the project IT systems and service requirements
- Review and conduct regular team meetings with key resources in the project and ensures that progress of the project is per schedule
- Report the progress of the project as per established guidelines and mitigate the bottlenecks while executing the project plan
- Meeting with stakeholders, VP CIO Business stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, security, quality and team member performance. In addition, work with client to increase awareness of program for a successful rollout
- Must be able to relocate as needed by the company
- Perform other duties as assigned
- To support and promote the values of UST Global. Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
For this role, we value
- Ability to identify risks early in the project that might impact the project
- Support the technical team in solution discussion, reviews etc
- Knowledge in Healthcare domain, data conversion expertise, data profiling, will be added advantage
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a software related discipline.
-10 years of overall IT experience in different capacities
- 5 years of hands on IT Project Management experience
- US Healthcare Customer Care process experience
PMP, CSM certifications are desired
Location This position will be based in Boston, USA
UST Global celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We welcome candidates to apply for employment from diverse backgrounds and believe your unique perspective adds to the richness of our company culture. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.