Project Manager 12/17/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Burlington, MA office. This position is responsible for the coordination and completion of a project, including setting deadlines, assigning resources to tasks, monitoring, and summarizing the progress of a project. This position will interface with management, customers, sales, and other divisions to brainstorm, research, analyze, document, and ensure projects are completed on time and as specified.
Essential Job Functions:
* Ensure proper integration and implementation of business requirements for new or augmented projects or products.
* Translate user requirements into functional designs.
* Analyze and evaluate products and design a plan from managing the tasks.
* Hire, manage, and lead staff. Recommend appropriate employee actions.
* Report on project metrics and goals to senior management.
* Review and evaluate work.
* Analyze and resolve work problems pertaining to particular projects.
* Coordinate and implement new processes and projects. Work with other departments to facilitate implementation.
* Develop alternate solutions, assess their feasibility, and make recommendations based on overall analysis.
* Coordinate project definition. Develop and document processes to keep work flowing efficiently. Identify areas for improvement.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
* Ability to think independently and analytically.
* Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong organization and managerial skills.
* Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while generating quality results and maintaining integrity of the work product.
* Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet goals.
* Ability to sufficiently communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Perform basic mathematical problems and produce spreadsheets.
* Proficient in MS Office suite of products, including Access.
* Ability to successfully lead a team of associates.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required.
* 3 to 5 years of previous experience is required.
* Previous management or database management experience preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number (ENTER REQUISITION NUMBER).
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled