This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/1/2019
END DATE 12/7/2019
NTT Data Inc
Project Manager - II
6 Month Contract
* Work directly with Product Managers to define and manage products, processes and followup on actions from engineering and product projects, focusing on Healthcare, Life Sciences, and core engineering efforts.
* Interface with partnerships, business development and other internal Client teams related to the project work.
* Gather and synthesize detailed action items, followups and track in a timely manner.
* Conduct weekly project meetings and clearly and succinctly communicate project status requirements.
* Anticipate team project and followup needs in engineering and product environments.
* Apply analytical thought process for more accurate project tracking.
* Assist PM and PgMs with brainstorming sessions to gather requirements.
* Assess current process issues and update to Program Manager(s).
* Bachelor\'s Degree is required, tech, science or healthcare study is nice to have.
Top MUST have skills - Core Program Management experience is a must and must have working experience in either Software or Healthcare.
Top IDEAL skills - Google Program Management experience and must be comfortable with ambiguity.
* Experience managing multiple complex day-to-day workstreams with diverse internal stakeholders
* Ability to ensure stakeholder alignment across key milestones and deliverables.
* Proven ability to handle ambiguity and work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams.
* Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
* Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
* Exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong project management skills with the ability to implement and drive complex product and engineering projects forward while working collaboratively.
* Assist with functional Healthcare & Life Sciences subject matter guidance as needed.
* Experience with healthcare IT deployments
* Experience with large scale roll outs of complex IT solutions in healthcare or clinical research settings
* Education or experience with biomedical engineering, medical imaging, clinical informatics, genomics, or related fields.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.