This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/4/2019
END DATE 12/3/2019
Cell Signaling Technology
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID
Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (CST) is a worldwide leader in the development and commercialization of antibodies, assays and research tools. As a company of scientists for scientists, we have developed PTMScan , a technology to discover protein post-translational modifications, P hosphoSitePlus , an online resource for investigation of post-translational modifications, and XMT technology, a proprietary method to develop exceptional monoclonal antibodies. We are fully committed to developing new research tools to help define the mechanisms underlying cell function and disease, thereby broadly accelerating progress in biomedical research and medicine.
CST is seeking a highly motivated Project Manager to join our Business Development Team. The Project Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of critical projects that align with the Company s strategic business plans. This role collaborates closely with internal members of CST s commercial, scientific and operations teams to lead critical business projects from initiation through completion, ensuring smooth implementation while adhering to budget, scope and schedule requirements.
* Lead project management of strategic and critical efforts identified by the Business Development & Commercial Leadership Teams
* Develop, obtain stakeholder commitment for and maintain project plans that establish purpose/goal, charter, scope, budget, schedules, milestones and deliverables
* Serve as in-house project consultant for evaluation needs and vendor requests for proposals
* Define, organize and be responsible for all project-related communication including notes/agendas, actions, decisions, documentation and presentations as the single point of contact for all operational aspects of the project
* Successfully lead cross-functional project teams, meetings and activities, ensuring completion while adhering to requirements
* Manage timely escalation of critical project issues as they arise
* Bachelor s Degree in Business or Management
* 3+ years of Project Management experience, with direct utilization of Project Management tools and methodologies
* Experience leading cross-functional teams while managing large and complex projects
* Professional experience working within Life Sciences or Biotechnology environment
* Project Management Professional Certification (PMI/PMP)
* Strong time management skills with a proactive approach to the job
* Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities
* Ability to resolve conflict at all levels of the organization
* High attention to detail and strong business awareness
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Strategic mind-set with quality decision making, while balancing risk
* Prior experience with Microsoft Suite (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word), Google Suite (Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets) and Smartsheet preferred
Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a veteran or as a member of the military or status in any group protected by applicable federal or state laws.