Project Manager 6/6/2020
Emcor Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers, peers, supervisors, administrative staff, field craft workers, field supervision, vendors, and subcontractors based on respect, trust and integrity.
* Create schedule of values, develop budget; materials and equipment buyout, approve and close purchase orders; approve CAD budget
* Subcontractor buyout, approve and coordinate change orders
* Negotiate and manage contract scope and changes
* Project startup staffing, kickoff; weekly project meetings in addition to owner coordination meetings and schedule maintenance
* Project closeout of purchase orders, subcontracts and system warranty letter
* Track job costs and final job cost projections
* Site mobilization/de-mobilization including original request for lay down area and utility hookup
* Project documentation - accurate and timely RFIs and submittals; deliver submittals to CAD
* Coordinate project specific safety requirements with safety superintendent and ensure compliance accordingly
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Veteran/Disabled