Project Manager - Naval Submarine, Secret Clearance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2019
END DATE 9/7/2019
LOOKING FOR: A self-driven, mechanical engineer with an
active secret clearance to join our AMERICAN SYSTEMS
Engineering Services team as a Project Manager for
Mechanical Engineering West Bethesda, MD.
As a Project Manager Mechanical Engineer you will:
* Work within the Engineering Services Division teams
and provide on-site support for the NSWCCD program
in West Bethesda, Maryland.
* Join a well-established team that gives you the
opportunity to grow.
* Maintain your secret clearance and
* Work with submarines used by the United States Navy
* Receive robust benefits package that includes
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Be a part of an empowered accountability culture
where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in
the future success and growth of the company.
A week in the life of a Project Manager Mechanical
* Work with the team of on-site engineers and
designer/drafters in Carderock, Maryland to ensure
information is being relayed correctly.
* Work with AutoCAD to make recommendations to
submarine designs and drawings.
* Be in charge of developing project schedules and
development of Interface Control Drawings.
* Conduct engineering drawing reviews, develop and
edit technical reports, whitepapers, general
correspondence, and deliverables.
* Interface between the on-site engineers, Program
Managers as well as DDL OMNI developers and Program
Life at AMERICAN SYSTEMS:
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine,
"BEST FOR VETS" by Military Times, and TOP 10 MILITARY
FRIENDLY EMPLOYER by MilitaryFriendly.com
Bachelor s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Active Secret clearance
At least 2+ years of experience in:
* Working with AutoCAD or Solidworks.
* Working with Microsoft Visio
* Providing customer service