This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2019
END DATE 10/30/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONHill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com)
Services will include, but not be limited to, supervising the development of budgets and schedules, monitor progress and initiate action to assure schedules are met and work is performed within budget. Resolve problems and coordinate the final turnover of the project to the Client.
* Proven leadership in managing similar programs
* Establishes the program requirements for all areas of the project, and monitors the draft and final deliverables for adherence to client requirement
* Plans, directs, supervises, and controls the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of all assigned personnel on the project
* Strong communication skills, and ability to do presentations to Agency Board meetings
* Negotiates changes to the scope of work with the client and key subcontractors
* Responsible for following up on instructions and commitments associated with the project
* May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies and in public meetings in support of clients
* Oversees establishment of Project Execution Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents as required
* Assigns responsibility for executing project plans to key subordinates after careful assessment of how to utilize their qualifications and strengths
* Collaborates and interfaces with the client, project stakeholders.
* Develops and monitors projects budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements including staffing of the project
* Ensures that the project meets or exceeds goals established in collaboration with client
* Promotes technical excellence on the project through application of Quality Assurance processes
* Monitors and reports to the client and management on the progress of all project activity within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule
* Establishes weekly meetings to review project status and formulate action items
* MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 10 years experience on similar projects
* Four year college degree is PREFERRED
HILL INTERNATIONAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/MINORITY/FEMALE/VETERAN/DISABLED
NOTE: This job description is intended to provide an indication of the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as required.
IER Right to Work Poster
E-Verify Participation Poster