This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/8/2020
END DATE 5/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONHill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com)
* Coordinate Architect/Engineers contractors and respective contracts
* Coordinate schedule and budget information and must be able to identify when the need to intervene arises
* Ability to review project documents (drawings specifications RFIs schedules etc.) and evaluate the completeness for the respective phase of design and/or construction
* Must be able to analyze requested changes and to manage the change process.
* Responsible for plan and project coordination efforts separate line other duties as determined by the program and departmental requirements Monitoring the contractors schedule
* Prepare overall project schedule to measure contractors schedule performance
* Coordinating communications between contractor client site personnel and consulting engineers
* Preparing a daily field report and weekly summaries
* Documenting the number of contractors personnel on site work accomplished and key issues
* Prepare punch list(s) and monitor completion by the contractor(s)
* Initiating on site project meetings as needed
* Conduct meetings at the job site to improve project communications and reduce interferences
* MUST have a minimum of 5 or more years of experience
* MUST have previous experience with data management and managing staff
* Four year college degree is REQUIRED
* Demonstrated experience managing project cost/budget data management metrics scope schedule and resources managing vendors and overseeing formal planning tracking and reporting project performance
* Knowledge of local and national building codes ADA requirements and familiarity with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety requirements on construction projects
HILL INTERNATIONAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/MINORITY/FEMALE/VETERAN/DISABLED
NOTE: This job description is intended to provide an indication of the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as required.
IER Right to Work Poster
E-Verify Participation Poster