This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/18/2019
END DATE 9/10/2019
Overland Park, KS
The Consulting Project Manager will be responsible for managing one or more projects within a defined geography or national practice. The Project Manager will be responsible for the on-time, on-budget project execution and project team management for that practice. The Project Manager will maintain and expand the client relationship as the primary point of contact and will manage all project tasks and issues to successful completion.
* Performs role and responsibilities as primary Client contact for all project activities
* Successfully manages the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
* Responsible for overall Project Governance from Sales Transition though Implementation and Support
* Responsible for all business stakeholder communications including Issue/Risk escalation and resolution
* Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
* Develops detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
* Successfully manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
* Ensures all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Applies Netsmart s Plexus implementation framework to ensure successful completion of engagement
* Follows Netsmart policies, upholds professional standards, and performs all work in a manner respectful of others.
* Bachelor s Degree
* Proven work experience in project management
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project or other Project Management software
* PMP Certification strongly preferred
* Up to 50% travel is required
Netsmart provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Netsmart will be based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Netsmart complies with any applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.