Project Manager - Patient Recruitment
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2020
END DATE 9/27/2020
Eden Prairie, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
The Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of client projects and ensures that projects are delivered on time, within budget and according to the agreed upon scope of work. The Project Manager will serve as the bridge between our clients, internal teams and partners in order to manage the operational execution of projects.
* Bachelor s degree in related field and/or 3 to 5 years related experience in a clinical project management environment (CRO, pharmaceutical company, or other centralized service provider used in clinical studies) or the equivalent combination of education, skills and experience to perform the job.
* PMP Certification desired.
* Proven project management experience. Must have at least three (3) years of demonstrated experience managing all stages of project-life cycle, from developing complete project plans and executing the management and implementation of those plans on time and within budget.
* Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience recommended.
* Strong financial acumen required. Demonstrated knowledge of financial management and forecasting skills.
* Knowledge of project management software tools and management techniques.
* Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to manage, motivate, and integrate a team.
* Excellent problem solving/decision making skills.
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to utilize technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and service.
* Demonstrated negotiation skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to lead through influencing and negotiating.
* Strong facilitation and coordination skills.
* Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to multi-process, delegate project tasks.
* Proficient knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project and the ability to produce detailed reports and presentations using these tools.
* Lead as an operational interface between the client and Company for project/service solutions.
* Responsible for running moderate to complex programs and projects which include management of tasks for solution planning, analysis, configuration, and execution.
* Help facilitate implementing business and system process best practices.
* Manage relationship with business and executive stakeholders (internal and external).
* Undertakes strategy creation for contingency planning and risk mitigation.
* Responsible for planning and scheduling project goals, milestones and deliverables.
* Create and manage project plans and timelines.
* Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress.
* Align project objectives with company goals, and ensure project team is clear on objectives.
* Lead process of issue identification and resolution.
* Monitor and manage scope of project.
* Up to 20% based on business needs.
ThreeWire, a member of the WIRB-Copernicus Group, is a leader in clinical trial recruitment and direct-to-patient marketing. Since 1999, ThreeWire has been helping pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech companies achieve their patient recruitment, enrollment and retention goals.
WCG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.