Project Manager/Project Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/8/2019
END DATE 12/8/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany: L.R. Kimball, a division of CDI Engineering Solutions
Position: Project Manager/Project Architect
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Start Date: January 2020
Project Manager: As the lead Educational project/client interface, will provide leadership both at a project level and contribute at an organizational level, with future advancement opportunities. The right candidate will have been involved with successful project delivery, client account management, and have strong technical understanding. We are looking for a Project Manager whose experience demonstrates holistic solutions that indicate a deep knowledge of best practices, and ability to meet project goals within the prescribed program, timeline and budget. Additionally, someone who can effectively communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders and represent the organization at the highest professional level.
Provide project execution and leadership in various building types; Higher Educational, K-12 project types and markets. Commercial, Industrial and Institutional experience a plus.
Proficiency in Architectural Design and Project execution
Effective coordination, listening, and communication skills
Demonstrate a high degree of competence, capability, and architectural experience
Provide marketing, sales support and presentations, as needed
Job Qualifications & Skills:
* Customer focused; builds relationships and fosters trust
* Minimum 10 -15 years Higher Education, K-12 Client interaction with design and construction experience
* Bachelor of Architecture along with NCARB certification.
* High levels of organization and team management skills
* Experience with Educational projects with Higher Ed focus and experience
* Current license to practice Architecture in multiple States; PA, NJ required. Additional States preferred; WV, NY, DE, MD
* BIM/REVIT skills a plus
* Strong Visualization Software skills, a plus
* LEED AP BD+C Certification required, strong Sustainable Design methodology preferred
* Excellent writing, listening, and communication skills required
* Ability to mentor less experienced staff
* Understanding of Mech./Elec. systems and coordination
Bachelor of Architecture along with NCARB certification
Top 3 Requirements for the role:
Strong Project Management
Experience with Educational projects with Higher Education and K-12 focus and experience
Collaborate and communicate with client, team members, and stakeholders.
CDI Engineering Solutions is an EEO/An Affirmative Action M/F/D/V Employer
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.