Project Manager/Project Controls
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2019
END DATE 9/25/2019
Louis Berger Services, Inc.
Foster City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION# of Openings
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the coordination of all management activities related to the design, procurement, construction and closeout of a pharmaceutical related project. The PM will work closely with the client team, and will coordinate directly with the Project Stakeholders to insure that all work is coordinated to facilitate an efficient and cost effective project execution. The PM will be responsible for the preparation of Monthly Progress Reports, to document progress and to identify key issues that need to be addressed by the client team. The PM will work closely with the Project Controls Manager to insure compliance with the all related procedures
* Ten or more years experience in project management, especially with pharmaceutical projects
* Familiar with project control systems such as P/6, MS Project, SharePoint, EcoSys, Cobra, Prism
* Working knowledge of all MS Office applications
* Demonstrated leadership, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
* Experience in either architecture, mechanical, electrical or civil/structural engineering or construction management
* Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Architecture or related technical field
* An advanced degree and Professional Certification is desirable